I hope your thirsty slut because there is a line forming

I hope your thirsty slut because there is a line forming

(via pretttyinpain)

I think that slut has learned her lesson

I think that slut has learned her lesson

(via pretttyinpain)

On tonight’s agenda?

On tonight’s agenda?

(via eatmysweetcherry)

Maybe next time I get home I won’t find you watching porn and playing with your filthy pussy slut

Maybe next time I get home I won’t find you watching porn and playing with your filthy pussy slut

(via eatmysweetcherry)

I take they have a zero tolerance policy on late homework

(via eatmysweetcherry)

There are 50 of these in the bag slut so I haven’t even started yet

There are 50 of these in the bag slut so I haven’t even started yet

(via pretttyinpain)

The slut on the left is getting short changed!

The slut on the left is getting short changed!

(via eatmysweetcherry)

The perfect way to start a sluts day

The perfect way to start a sluts day

(via eatmysweetcherry)

I don’t want you jumping around when I turn up the voltage slut

I don’t want you jumping around when I turn up the voltage slut

(via slutdeb)

Proof you don’t need to spend a lot of money on equipment as long as there are trees close by

Proof you don’t need to spend a lot of money on equipment as long as there are trees close by

(via master2m)

asker

Anonymous asked: I know some bloggers just post things to get followers. Even if they aren't into what they are blogging. Is that ever the case with your blogs

Well I do appreciate all the people that follow me but I never post something just to get followers.  I would guess that 80% of my posts are of things I do or have done.  The other 20% is pretty evenly divided between things I plan to do or things I find just plain erotic or interesting 

Those are truly beautiful pictures!

(via esclavemuskie)